Today i came to know how to copy the files over remote desktop . It was really a useful features
Here is the steps to Follow
1) start up a remote desktop dialog.
2) Then expand the dialog by clicking on Options, then check the Local Resources tab
3) Make sure Clipboard is checked, and then hit the More… button.
4) Now you can select a local disk to be shared with the remote machine
5) Once you log to remote desktop . You can see your Local Drive is mapped with it..
6) Just copy paste the file in that..
Still sure this will work on XP . i need to check in some XP machine . But it work on windows 7 and Vista